The Corona crisis still has the world firmly in its grip. An end is not yet in sight. But life must go on. What does the corona crisis mean for Safer Use? How can you protect yourself from infection?
Corona Crisis - How to behave correctly
The basic rules for safety during the Corona pandemic also apply to consumers. Covid-19 is an airborne virus.
Follow this rules to stay safe during the pandemic:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after staying in a public place or after blowing, coughing, or sneezing. This is especially true at parties and other gatherings with friends.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand disinfectant containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with sick people. Some people without symptoms may spread the virus.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 1.5 meters away from other people when you are in public.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth when you are near others and when you have to go out in public, e.g. in a grocery store. Fabric face protection is designed to protect other people if you become infected.
What does this mean for safer use during the Corona crisis?
Specific rules for safer use can be derived from the above rules. We explain the most important rules that you should follow.
This is how Safer Use works during the Corona crisis
- Abstention: Wherever possible, you should refrain from consumption during the Corona crisis. Parties are not taking place again at the moment anyway, and the risk of infection increases with every contact with other people. Consumption can also affect the immune system.
- Use your own tube and clean it regularly. Safer Use also means outside of pandemics: never share the pulling set with other people! During the corona crisis, you should also clean your pull set with disinfectant after each use to get rid of aerosols.
- No banknotes: This rule also applies to low-risk consumption, but is even more important during the corona crisis. Never use a banknote to draw. Besides all kinds of bacteria, banknotes can also transmit viruses, especially if the nasal mucous membrane is damaged.
- Clean the surface before consumption: Before using a pulling pad, clean it as thoroughly as possible with disinfectant to remove any viruses.
The oneGee product line: ideal safer use tools during the pandemic
We at oneGee have always been committed to the best possible safer use. All our products are also made of high-quality materials that are always treated with antibacterial agents. They have a smooth surface and are therefore easy to clean.
Secure Box: The Secure Box is our premium drawing set. Made of aluminum and coated with silver or gold if desired, the Secure Box combines low-risk consumption with style. Included in the box are troughs for pre-portioning, a drawtube, a card for shredding, and a spoon for portioning. The Secure Box thus enables low-risk consumption even during the corona crisis. This is because you can simply prepare the portions at home and thus do not take any risks in public. After consumption, the utensils can be easily disinfected.
Interested? Then buy a Secure Box today and profit from a top-notch safer use device.
Butler Series: The Butler Series offers the same Safer Use features as our Secure Box and is therefore ideal for Corona time. These are also antibacterial materials, which are all easy to clean.
Shop for our Butler series now!
Tubes, card, and grinder: If you don't want to spend too much money but still want to be on the road safely, then oneGee is the right place for you. In addition to our complete packages, we also offer carbon draw tubes, antibacterial mirror cards, and a grinder for pulverizing. Together they are the ideal starter set for Safer Use - especially during corona crises. The draw tubes come in a handy triple pack, so you can consume with your friends without having to share your own tube.
Share this post
- Tags: English