How is the Grinder used?
- Fill the container with the material to maximum ⅔ of the volume
- Use the mortar to crush the material slowly and carefully with light circular movements. Pull out the mortar slightly and press the material again and again
- When you take the mortar out, look for material that has stuck and remove it by shaking carefully or tapping lightly
- The material is now firmly compressed and fine and can be easily scraped out of the container with the enclosed spoon
- It is best to use a separate container for storing the mortar (in our store as Grinder Storage)
- Always store the container with the material safely and cool
Set Powder Grinder Stainless Steel
Our grinder is made entirely of polished stainless steel and is perfect for pulverizing coarse soft material. Due to the use of special stainless steel it is food safe. The container can be screwed together with the grinder and is ideal for safe use.
- Polished stainless steel
- length 40.5 mm
- diameter 27 mm
- Weight 150 g
- Capacity approx. 3 g/ 0.1 oz
What's in the box
Each delivery is carefully checked for quality and the box is sealed for hygienic reasons. oneGee stands for the highest standard at medical level.
The delivery takes place in neutral packaging and is only delivered to customers over 18 years old.
- 1 pcs. Stainless Steel Powder Grinder
- 1 pcs. Stainless Steel Storage
- 1 pcs. Additional Stainless Steel Storage
- 1 pcs. Spoon
- 1 pcs. Mirror Cards
- 1 pcs. High-quality cardboard packaging in satin bag